    the monitors to the 'recieved side of the picture. I can't find any
    reference to what that iteration of the icon represents. Anyone ever seen
    this 'lock'?
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBE?=, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Hi Mike,

    The lock on the network connection represents that the connection has
    ICF/Windows Firewall enabled.

    Eric Cross
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    Eric Cross [MVP], Apr 28, 2005

  3. Can I configure the XP firewall to allow this traffic? It only happens on
    occasion, so I'm not sure what I do to have it occur at all. Is ICF the same
    as the XP firewall?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBE?=, Apr 29, 2005