    One worked earlier today, now I see the above message on the right hand side
    of my taskbar and I am unable to print. All cables seem secure. Anyone else
    encounter this and have a solution?
    =?Utf-8?B?Ym1hbmNpbmVsbGk=?=, Mar 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Ym1hbmNpbmVsbGk=?=

    mikeFNB Guest

    common problem try these answers:
    http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?f...ction. A network cable is unplugged&meta=vc=

    mike

    "bmancinelli" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have an HP zd8000 Notebook in a wireless network with a Lynksys Wireless

    > Router with speedbooster. The internet is working fine. My HP 2710 All

    In

    mikeFNB, Mar 7, 2005

  3. This message can be displayed when you have a wireless cvonnection and a
    standard ethernet NIC.

    If the NIC is not in use, of course a 'cable is unplugged'!

    As for printing...please explain what is the issue: what printer make /
    model and to whch PC is it connected?

    =?Utf-8?B?QkFS?=, Mar 10, 2005
  4. Yes, I am on a wireless network, and the unplugged message appears, but I no
    longer have network issues following an on line session with my hardware
    support site.
    Thanks for your help guys.

    Brian

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gTWFuY2luZWxsaQ==?=, Mar 10, 2005