    but it did not work. Anyone no what
    the promblen might be.
    I have WinMe and lots of memory.

    JRT, Jun 29, 2003

  2. JRT wrote:
    > I can't this program to work ,when I run it the hourglass comes on,and it
    > act like it going to run but doesn't then nothing. I reinstall the program
    > but it did not work. Anyone no what
    > the promblen might be.
    > I have WinMe and lots of memory.

    Damn the luck, it's the psychic's night off. Care to reveal the program?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 29, 2003

  3. You definitely qualify as nearly answering a question.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 29, 2003
  4. JRT

    Paul - xxx Guest

    maybe ..

    Rôgêr deftly scribbled:

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx

    Paul - xxx, Jun 29, 2003
  5. JRT

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as JRT continued:

    > It's a "Accountant" program.

    Any particular program ?
    Being evasive with your information as opposed to giving too much is likely
    to get you ignored. Just blurt it all out and prevent someone asking you 7
    or 8 questions to get the information needed to begin answering. Guaranteed
    you won't get an answer otherwise.
    --
    slumpy
    no more