    Retired and Loving It.
    The United States Marine's, When you care enought to send the very best.
    The E-mail is a dummy. Please respond to Group.
    The Old Goat, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Yes
    "The Old Goat" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns93D210200C560dablackburnpineland@129.250.170.85...
    > Hi
    >
    > I would like to replace the "Loading Personal Setting Screen" with somting
    > else.
    >
    > Anyone know how to acomplish this.
    >
    > I am running XP Home on a Dell 4500s with 256m Memory.
    > I also have all current updates for XP.
    > I am The only one using this Conputer and have set Auto Login on so I

    never

    Kilo The MagnifiKat, Aug 9, 2003

  3. The Old Goat

    Patrick Guest

    Kilo The MagnifiKat wrote:
    > Yes

    Pardon me please 'Kilo The MagnifiKat' if I misunderstand you, but,
    It appears that your reply to the OP (Original Poster) was meant as a
    witticism (Yes you do know the answer, ha ha).
    Assuming said to be funny, could you not have put your 'witticism' where it
    would belong, ie, under the OP's question?
    Also 'Kilo The MagnifiKat', is it not that the OP asserts himself to be of a
    Retired-age haveing served his country in the military.
    *Have some respect 'Kilo The MagnifiKat*, for others at least, if not for
    yourself.

    > "The Old Goat" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I would like to replace the "Loading Personal Setting Screen" with
    >> somting else.
    >>
    >> Anyone know how to acomplish this.

    Insert 'witticism' *HERE*, *HERE*, *HERE*

    Patrick, Aug 9, 2003
  4. The Old Goat

    Patrick Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Patrick wrote:
    >
    >> Kilo The MagnifiKat wrote:
    >>> Yes

    >> Pardon me please 'Kilo The MagnifiKat' if I misunderstand you, but,
    >> It appears that your reply to the OP (Original Poster) was meant as a
    >> witticism (Yes you do know the answer, ha ha).

    > Interesting that he was just in another thread, bitching because
    > someone suggested going to a program's site for information about a
    > program.
    >
    >> Assuming said to be funny, could you not have put your 'witticism'
    >> where it would belong, ie, under the OP's question?

    > It's called top-posting, and it's perfectly acceptable in this
    > newsgroup. Even if it was a dumb comment.

    *Dumb*, it was insolent !
    Patrick, Aug 9, 2003
  5. The Old Goat

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Patrick tried to scribble ...

    > trout wrote:
    >> Patrick wrote:

    >>> Pardon me please 'Kilo The MagnifiKat' if I misunderstand you, but,
    >>> It appears that your reply to the OP (Original Poster) was meant as
    >>> a witticism (Yes you do know the answer, ha ha).

    >> Interesting that he was just in another thread, bitching because
    >> someone suggested going to a program's site for information about a
    >> program.
    >>
    >>> Assuming said to be funny, could you not have put your 'witticism'
    >>> where it would belong, ie, under the OP's question?

    >> It's called top-posting, and it's perfectly acceptable in this
    >> newsgroup. Even if it was a dumb comment.

    > *Dumb*, it was insolent !

    But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    http://www.tvlicensing.biz/
    Paul - xxx, Aug 9, 2003
  6. "Paul - xxx" <> wrote:

    >Patrick tried to scribble ...
    >
    >> trout wrote:

    >>> Interesting that he was just in another thread, bitching because
    >>> someone suggested going to a program's site for information about a
    >>> program.

    >>> It's called top-posting, and it's perfectly acceptable in this
    >>> newsgroup. Even if it was a dumb comment.

    >> *Dumb*, it was insolent !

    >But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

    *shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003
  7. The Old Goat

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD tried to scribble ...

    > "Paul - xxx" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Patrick tried to scribble ...

    >>> *Dumb*, it was insolent !

    >> But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

    > *shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

    Good point .. ;)

    Damn I hate saying that ...

    ;)

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    http://www.tvlicensing.biz/
    Paul - xxx, Aug 10, 2003
  8. On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:04:32 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

    >"Paul - xxx" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Patrick tried to scribble ...

    >>> *Dumb*, it was insolent !

    >>But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

    >*shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

    I know I'm not allowed in this thread but what the heck, can I own a
    thread too?

    Do I just pick one and claim it? Do I have to start one? Should I
    start my own group first?

    LOL
    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 10, 2003
  9. The Old Goat

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle tried to scribble ...

    > On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:04:32 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    > <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:
    >
    >> "Paul - xxx" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Patrick tried to scribble ...

    >>> But isn't that for the OP to worry about ..

    >> *shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

    > I know I'm not allowed in this thread but what the heck, can I own a
    > thread too?
    >
    > Do I just pick one and claim it? Do I have to start one? Should I
    > start my own group first?
    >
    > LOL

    ooooo start a group .. start a group ... that way you own _everything_ in
    the group .. ;)

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    Seti 1877 wu in 14298 hours
    Paul - xxx, Aug 10, 2003
  10. On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:18:04 +0100, "Paul - xxx"
    <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

    >Phineas P. Hornswaggle tried to scribble ...
    >
    >> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:04:32 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    >> <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

    >>> *shrug* All posts are open to all posters.

    >> I know I'm not allowed in this thread but what the heck, can I own a
    >> thread too?
    >>
    >> Do I just pick one and claim it? Do I have to start one? Should I
    >> start my own group first?
    >>
    >> LOL

    >ooooo start a group .. start a group ... that way you own _everything_ in
    >the group .. ;)

    Shall I call it BrainH.dick.dick.dick. ?
    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 10, 2003
  11. The Old Goat

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle said:

    > On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:18:04 +0100, "Paul - xxx"
    > <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:
    >
    >> Phineas P. Hornswaggle tried to scribble ...
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:04:32 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    >>> <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

    >>> I know I'm not allowed in this thread but what the heck, can I own a
    >>> thread too?
    >>>
    >>> Do I just pick one and claim it? Do I have to start one? Should I
    >>> start my own group first?
    >>>
    >>> LOL

    >> ooooo start a group .. start a group ... that way you own _everything_ in
    >> the group .. ;)

    > Shall I call it BrainH.dick.dick.dick. ?

    No, call it prick.prick.hornswaggle
    Brian H¹©, Aug 10, 2003
  12. The Old Goat

    The Old Goat Guest

    The Old Goat <> wrote in

    I Thank you all for the help, of the 12 post to my OP, not one could
    offer a clue is to how to solve my problem. So much for
    24Hoursupportdesk.

    The Old Goat

    The Old Goat, Aug 11, 2003
  13. The Old Goat

    trout Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    <snip>

    > No, call it prick.prick.hornswaggle

    Sorry. The name "hornswaggle" is owned in full by Monsignor
    Zero-thruster Trolling, Inc. and must not be used without his
    permission.
    --
    "Fully registered with the Puppet's Guild."
    trout, Aug 11, 2003
  14. The Old Goat

    Jimchip Guest

    On 10 Aug 2003 23:36:05 GMT, The Old Goat wrote:
    > The Old Goat <> wrote in
    >

    > I Thank you all for the help, of the 12 post to my OP, not one could
    > offer a clue is to how to solve my problem. So much for
    > 24Hoursupportdesk.
    >
    > The Old Goat

    You could at least get the name of the group right. Buh bye.

    --
    "I give up, you don't want to see that there is a difference between
    being in something and being in something that is attached to, a part
    Jimchip, Aug 11, 2003
  15. On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:29:07 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

    > Phineas P. Hornswaggle said:
    >
    >> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:18:04 +0100, "Paul - xxx"
    >> <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:
    >>
    >>> Phineas P. Hornswaggle tried to scribble ...

    >>> ooooo start a group .. start a group ... that way you own _everything_ in
    >>> the group .. ;)

    >> Shall I call it BrainH.dick.dick.dick. ?

    >No, call it prick.prick.hornswaggle

    Nope, I think it'll be BrainH.dink.dink.dink

    shpxurnq

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 11, 2003
  16. The Old Goat

    Brian H¹© Guest

    --
    Phuniarse P Hornsnuggle (2nd rate troll), lover of rimshots.
    Especially when it's zarathrustless (troll extraordinaire)'s rim.
    Brian H¹©, Aug 11, 2003
  17. "trout" <> wrote:

    >Brian H¹© wrote:
    ><snip>
    >
    >> No, call it prick.prick.hornswaggle

    > Sorry. The name "hornswaggle" is owned in full by Monsignor
    >Zero-thruster Trolling, Inc. and must not be used without his
    >permission.

    Ooh, look, it's my obsessed fan-boi, troutbie. Kudos to me 'cos he's
    so 'respected'. He really 'thinks' about his posts, not like you or
    you....

    (...or you)

    ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 11, 2003
  18. On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:51:48 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:

    >"trout" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Brian H¹© wrote:
    >><snip>
    >>
    >>> No, call it prick.prick.hornswaggle

    >> Sorry. The name "hornswaggle" is owned in full by Monsignor
    >>Zero-thruster Trolling, Inc. and must not be used without his
    >>permission.

    >Ooh, look, it's my obsessed fan-boi, troutbie. Kudos to me 'cos he's
    >so 'respected'. He really 'thinks' about his posts, not like you or
    >you....
    >
    >(...or you)
    >
    >;o)

    Or me ....

    LOL
    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 11, 2003
  19. The Old Goat

    trout Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle wrote:

    > On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:51:48 +0100, Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    > <> wailed and warbled in utter confusion:
    >
    >> "trout" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Brian H¹© wrote:
    >>> <snip>

    >>> Sorry. The name "hornswaggle" is owned in full by Monsignor
    >>> Zero-thruster Trolling, Inc. and must not be used without his
    >>> permission.

    >> Ooh, look, it's my obsessed fan-boi, troutbie. Kudos to me 'cos he's
    >> so 'respected'. He really 'thinks' about his posts, not like you or
    >> you....
    >>
    >> (...or you)
    >>
    >> ;o)

    > Or me ....
    >
    > LOL

    It's not so much that you *don't* think, Pinhead. It's just a
    faculty you don't posses. Some people are left-handed. Some are stupid.
    Some like your Master, are just morally-bankrupt compulsive liars.
    Take his cavorting efforts to go to any extreme to get my attention
    after I decided to ignore him, so when I finally decide to respond to
    his loathsome behaviour, he can lean back and say "yez. he be obzezzed
    wid me".
    And of course, you nod your feather fool parrot head like it's
    spring-loaded because it's the only job you're fit for, being the
    "Dumber" in the duo.
    --
    "The rolling circle of mutual ass-tonguing."
    trout, Aug 11, 2003