    RAID 0...

    So, Guru's, whats the scoop????

    Thx ~~ Joey
    Seidell23231, Apr 15, 2008

  2. Seidell23231

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Drivers for RAID are the same in all the versions of Vista of the same
    "bit-ness" (all x86 are equal, all x64 are equal) so, upgrading from HP to
    Ultimate from withing Vista should pose no problems since the drivers are
    already there.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 15, 2008

  3. As Carlos says, since you are upgrading in place the drivers should still be
    there. You may read about drivers that must be reinstalled following
    upgrades to SP1 but that will not apply to you since you are already at SP1.

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 15, 2008