    ethernet,secondary is wireless bridge.Which protocol i can use for load
    balancing and terminating this ethernets.

    Best regards.
    centcom, Jan 26, 2007

  2. centcom

    Guest

    I believe EIGRP is the best for this purpose as you can assign certain
    metric to each link and share traffic among them accordingly. Some
    thing like this:

    router eigrp 1
    network x.x.x.x
    variance 2
    traffic-share balanced

    On Jan 26, 5:00 pm, "centcom" <> wrote:
    > Ä° have just set up point ot point Metro ethernet on switchs,i want to
    > back up this link with using L3 cisco switch.primary link is metro
    > ethernet,secondary is wireless bridge.Which protocol i can use for load
    > balancing and terminating this ethernets.
    >
    > Best regards.
    , Jan 26, 2007

  3. centcom

    centcom Guest

    Actually i have no router, i would like to use L2 or L3 catalyst
    switch on the backbone with HSRP redundancy , if i can deploy OSPF in
    this case networks works fine ,becaouse we're planning OSPF on the
    backbone area.

    centcom, Jan 29, 2007