    How can i do this ? i was thinking about the "failover next" command
    but both servers are responding and sharing the load.
    Many thanks for your answers.

    Tuffsie, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Try the "sorry-server" feature within a group.

    On 01/26/2005 06:49 AM, in article
    , "Tuffsie"

    Brant I. Stevens, Jan 27, 2005

  3. It's been a year since I've done any CSS configuration, but it's called
    a "sorry server". Here is a link:
    http://cisco.com/en/US/customer/pro...s_configuration_example09186a0080093de8.shtml.

    Steve
    www.cisco-forum.com

    cisco-forum.com, Jan 27, 2005
  4. Tuffsie

    Guest

    Tuffsie wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to configure a CSS 11150 with 2 servers behind, but only the
    > first server should reply to the clients requests, the role of the
    > second server is to become up when the first one fails.
    > How can i do this ? i was thinking about the "failover next" command
    > but both servers are responding and sharing the load.
    > Many thanks for your answers.

    , Jan 27, 2005
  5. Tuffsie

    Guest

    Thanks a lot four your answers, that' just what i was looking for.
    Best regards.

    , Feb 1, 2005
  6. Tuffsie

    Guest

    Thanks a lot for your answer, that's it.

    Best regards.

    , Feb 1, 2005