    I really need some help here.
    Thnx in Advance,
    Legend.

    Urban_legend, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Shouldn't you be paying a consultant for this type of information? Many
    people invest 10s of thousand of dollars in their education to provide
    solutions like this. Why should someone design it for you for free?

    JR
    --
    Johnny Routin

    ©¿©
    -

    Johnny Routin, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Urban_legend

    Matt Guest

    Try a load balancing solution...
    You can either throttle the connection at the router or use something
    like a packeteer.

    Matt, Apr 28, 2004
  4. You want to look up the "rate-limit" or "traffic-shape" commands in the
    docs.

    Phillip Remaker, Apr 28, 2004
  5. Urban_legend

    Joce Guest

    Johnny Routin wrote:

    > Shouldn't you be paying a consultant for this type of information? Many
    > people invest 10s of thousand of dollars in their education to provide
    > solutions like this. Why should someone design it for you for free?
    >

    > JR
    > --
    > Johnny Routin
    >
    > ©¿©
    > -
    >

    > "Urban_legend" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> I am getting 2 MBPS from my ISP on the serial port of my router. I
    >> have two Ethernet ports, I want to give 1 MBPS to one Ethernet port
    >> and 1 MBPS to other Ethernet port. I wish to use two Ethernet ports to
    >> two different network. Please advice me how to configure this on the
    >> Cisco router.
    >> Router Model is Cisco 2615 and the IOS version is 12.2(8)T10.
    >> I really need some help here.
    >> Thnx in Advance,
    >> Legend.

    And I guess you're a consultant. This guy was asking us to help him... not
    to give him a full config.

    Have a nice day

    Joce, Apr 28, 2004