    Messages:
    4
    Can I do load-balancing on cisco 827/837? There's two ADSL lines from one ISP. And what IOS is matching this criteria? May I to add some modules..? The routers are with built ADSL modems..

    Lupus, May 7, 2006

  2. Lupus

    Lupus

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    No way? ....

    Lupus, May 16, 2006

  3. Lupus

    some1

    Joined:
    May 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    2 827/837's, yes its possible. You will have to do some study of the commands, but its possible. When you receive the routers you will almost certainly have to upgrade the IOS to something newer, 12.3-8 T and upwards

    some1, May 29, 2006
  4. Lupus

    Lupus

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    What commands need I study?? I don't ask for complete config, but I need some clues :)
    (is there only one physical ATM interface on 827? If so, how can I configure two dialers?)

    Lupus, May 29, 2006
  5. Lupus

    some1

    Joined:
    May 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Well, for a start, you can only load balance if you have 2 827/837's.... you have 2 phone/adsl lines right?

    some1, May 30, 2006
  6. Lupus

    Lupus

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Well, with two routers isn't the problem, but I have only one 827 to create load-sharing with it.

    Lupus, May 30, 2006
  7. Lupus

    some1

    Joined:
    May 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Not possible with only 1 827/837 router, it only has one WAN port, its just not possible. You need a 2nd router, 827/837, then its possible, you could even probably get it working with any other cisco ADSL or DSL router, the point being, you either need a load-balancing router that already has 2 WAN ports, or you have 2 routers...

    some1, May 31, 2006