Load .aspx page on another frame from TreeView Event

Discussion in 'Software' started by Sangeeth, Jun 25, 2009.

  1. Sangeeth

    Sangeeth

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Hi All,

    See my Default Page HTML code:

    <frameset cols="25%,*">
    <frame name="TreeView" src="TreeView.aspx" />
    <frame name="DataDisplay" src="DataDisplay.aspx" />
    </frameset>

    I have a treeview (treeview nodes are created dynamically from a database) in TreeView.aspx. When the user clicks on the TreeNode, it should open some another aspx page in the right side frame called "DataDisplay".

    I am using SelectedNodeChanged event in TreeView.aspx. Is this the right event to use? How to initiate aspx page in the second frame?

    SelectedNodeChanged Event code:
    protected void TreeView1_SelectedNodeChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    string strSelected = ((TreeView)sender).SelectedNode.Value.ToString();

    switch (strSelected)
    {
    case "Node1":
    // Response.Write(strSelected);