    correct solution. Most stuff I see was posted 2 to 3 years ago. Can someone
    point me in the right direction?

    Deb
    Deb, Mar 25, 2010

  2. Deb

    Carlos Guest

    Deb,
    Try system restore to a date previous to this issue.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 26, 2010

  3. Deb

    Deb Guest

    It did not work. I tried before I posted. Sorry. f8 PC restore back to
    factor would not run either.

    Deb, Mar 26, 2010
  4. Deb

    Carlos Guest

    Deb,
    What did you install/modify that caused the change in the icons?
    Did you try right-clicking on an empty space in your desktop and choosing
    Update?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 26, 2010
  5. Deb

    Deb Guest

    It was an adobe reader file. It caused all icons to change to adobe.
    Everything. When I searched on google I found others but was unsure of the
    correct fix.

    Deb, Mar 29, 2010
  6. Deb

    Carlos Guest

    Deb,
    Try uninstalling it and restart your PC.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 29, 2010