    --
    Life before computers was life before insanity (with apologies to Gov''''t
    Mule)
    =?Utf-8?B?RmVuZGVySmF6eg==?=, Jun 18, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RmVuZGVySmF6eg==?=

    Nemo Guest

    The IP of your orange live box is 192.168.1.1
    what is the IP of your soundblaster ? if it doesn't start with 192.168.1.
    then you need to change it to match the orange livebox which
    I think broadcasts from 192.168.1.9 to 192.168.1.255 wireless

    "FenderJazz" <(do not spam)> wrote in
    message news:...

    Nemo, Jun 19, 2007

  3. Hi Nemo. Thanks for the reply but the IP's are fine.

    =?Utf-8?B?RmVuZGVySmF6eg==?=, Jun 19, 2007