Live projects on C, C++, Java, .NET for final year students

Discussion in 'Software' started by sheetal7853@gmail.com, Oct 5, 2008.

  1. sheetal7853@gmail.com

    sheetal7853@gmail.com

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I-PAD Technologies offers final year projects for M.E, M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, BCA, B.Sc, M.sc students, we provide real time projects on c, c++, java, .net and Embedded Technologies
    Latest IEEE projects, application as well as system side projects using j2ee /j2me, dot net / embedded system platform are available.

    Other services:
    We provide training on C, C++, core java, advanced java, j2ee with ajax,hibernate,springs, Php, mysql with joomla, web designing, software testing.

    *we are into software development with overseas clients
    *consultancy with 100+ clients
    *software training with interview assurance

    If you want to build your career then contact us on 040-66623444, 9949344400.
    Mail us at info@ipadtech.com
    Visit www.ipadtech.com

    I-PAD Technologies,
    #401, 247/3RT,