Live Help Something you might be interested in if you provide or need support

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ditto21, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. Ditto21

    Ditto21 Guest

    http://www.intellifix.com

    We are asking people to register who want to earn money helping others
    fix computer problem online.

    Why are we asking before go live?

    We are asking for people to only register their interest at present,
    but this will be of financial benefit to those who eventually use the
    system.

    What is it?

    If you have computer skills and want to provide help for free, your
    doing a good job of that now with these types of newsgroups. But if
    you want to do that and earn cash for assisting others then this is
    for you.

    Also, if you have problem and want support, this is the place to find
    those that have registered to provide support.

    When does Intellifix Go Live?

    We have a large portfolio of support services. By joining the
    Intellifix team you will become part of a global team providing round
    the clock support to Intellifix customers, world wide.

    What do Intellifix do?

    Our developers are currently working with industry leaders to refine
    and perfect the Intellifix product. We aim to bring this to market in
    July 2006.

    How do I fit in?

    Your skills are of value to us and our customers. We need your unique
    skills and experience to enable you to give bespoke, expert advice and
    hands-on support on a vast array of applications and hardware
    platforms. Whatever field you have experience in, our customers need
    your expertise.

    How will Intellifix work for me?

    Without giving up your regular job, members of our team can work from
    home, at hours to suit themselves and using new, innovative support
    tools to provide a flexible, customer focussed service which fits in
    with your lifestyle and is convenient to our customers. So you can
    work on Intellifix and still keep your day job.

    Will I get paid?

    Yes. The amount you will get paid will depend upon your ability and
    experience.

    What do I do next?

    If you have already registered your interest in joining the Intellifix
    team you need do nothing; we will contact you with updates as and when
    our development nears launch. If you haven’t registered, why not
    register for FREE and become one of the Intellifix team; what have you
    got to lose?

    Also!

    If your looking for support and assistance register your interest and
    follow the project.

    http://www.intellifix.com

    Ditto21, Mar 14, 2006