    Tiffany Guest

    can anybody tell me what the name of the plant is in the movie little shop
    of horror?

    Tiffany, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Tiffany

    CAndersen Guest

    "Tiffany" <> wrote:

    >can anybody tell me what the name of the plant is in the movie little shop
    >of horror?

    Audrey II

    --
    Reply address munged. You can figure it out.

    CAndersen, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Tiffany

    Impmon Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:29:57 +0100, "Tiffany" <>
    typed:

    >can anybody tell me what the name of the plant is in the movie little shop
    >of horror?

    Audry II
    --
    space for rent.
    To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net

    Impmon, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Tiffany

    JWells5655 Guest

    >Subject: Re: little shop of horror
    >From: Impmon
    >Date: 10/29/2003 9:20 AM Eastern Standard Time
    >
    >On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:29:57 +0100, "Tiffany" <>
    >typed:
    >
    >>can anybody tell me what the name of the plant is in the movie little shop
    >>of horror?
    >>

    >Audry II
    >--
    >space for rent.
    >To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net

    Wasn't it Audrey Junior?

    JWells5655, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Tiffany

    Mark McGee Guest

    The plant is referred to as "Audrey, Junior".

    Mark McGee, Oct 29, 2003
  6. Tiffany

    Giovanni Guest

    "JWells5655" <> schreef in bericht
    > >Subject: Re: little shop of horror
    > >From: Impmon
    > >Date: 10/29/2003 9:20 AM Eastern Standard Time
    > >
    > >On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:29:57 +0100, "Tiffany"

    <>
    > >typed:
    > >
    > >>can anybody tell me what the name of the plant is in the movie

    little shop
    > >>of horror?
    > >>

    > >Audry II

    > Wasn't it Audrey Junior?

    Audrey II in the musical movie, Audrey junior in the sixties Corman
    movie.

    Giovanni, Oct 29, 2003
  7. Tiffany

    Impmon Guest

    On 29 Oct 2003 17:04:34 GMT, (JWells5655) typed:

    >Wasn't it Audrey Junior?

    Could be, there is at least 2 different versions of the movie. I was
    thinking of one not too long ago (mid 80's I think)

    Impmon, Oct 29, 2003
  8. Tiffany

    rwright Guest

    In the musical starring Rick Moranis, Ellen Greene and Steve martin (from
    the off Bway show) the plant is called Audrey 2. From the B&W Corman movie
    starring Jack Nicholson it is Audrey Jr.

    rwright, Oct 30, 2003
  9. Tiffany

    Eneskay Guest

    On 10/29/03 7:14 PM, in article jCZnb.1248$,
    "rwright" <> wrote:

    > In the musical starring Rick Moranis, Ellen Greene and Steve martin (from
    > the off Bway show) the plant is called Audrey 2. From the B&W Corman movie
    > starring Jack Nicholson it is Audrey Jr.

    And in the off-Broadway show on which the Moranis/Greene/Martin movie was
    based, it was also "Audrey 2".

    Neal
    --
    I think I thought, therefore, I thought I was.

    Eneskay, Oct 30, 2003