Little Ralphy on Math

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 3, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    A teacher asks her class, 'If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and
    you shoot one of them, how many will be left?'

    She calls on little Ralphy.

    He replies, 'None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot.'

    The teacher replies, 'The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking..'

    Then little RALPHY says, 'I have a question for YOU.

    There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream:

    One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream.

    The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone.

    The third is biting off the top of the ice cream.

    Which one is married?'

    The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, 'Well, I suppose the one
    that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone.'

    To which Little RALPHY replied, 'The correct answer is 'the one wearing
    the wedding ring,' but I like your thinking..'

    Meat Plow, Nov 3, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:51:34 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    wrote:

    >A teacher asks her class, 'If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and
    >you shoot one of them, how many will be left?'
    >
    >She calls on little Ralphy.
    >
    >He replies, 'None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot.'
    >

    >The teacher replies, 'The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking..'
    >

    >Then little RALPHY says, 'I have a question for YOU.
    >

    >There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream:
    >
    >One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream.
    >
    >The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone.
    >
    >The third is biting off the top of the ice cream.
    >

    >Which one is married?'
    >

    >The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, 'Well, I suppose the one
    >that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone.'
    >

    >To which Little RALPHY replied, 'The correct answer is 'the one wearing
    >the wedding ring,' but I like your thinking..'

    I like the thinking. Bofe of em.

    joevan, Nov 3, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 4:51 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > A teacher asks her class, 'If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and
    > you shoot one of them, how many will be left?'
    >
    > She calls on little Ralphy.
    >
    > He replies, 'None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot.'
    >

    > The teacher replies, 'The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking..'
    >

    > Then little RALPHY says, 'I have a question for YOU.
    >

    > There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream:
    >
    > One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream.
    >
    > The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone.
    >
    > The third is biting off the top of the ice cream.
    >

    > Which one is married?'
    >

    > The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, 'Well, I suppose the one
    > that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone.'
    >

    > To which Little RALPHY replied, 'The correct answer is 'the one wearing
    > the wedding ring,' but I like your thinking..'

    <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere