    Hello,

    How do I know if I have a Videio Card with a TV output?

    Thanks

    Danielle, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Danielle

    Kevin Guest

    Danielle <> wrote:
    > Hello,

    > How do I know if I have a Videio Card with a TV output?

    Um... my guess would be, it has more than one connector, one for the
    monitor and one for the TV...

    Kevin, Jul 30, 2004

  3. Do you see a yellow RCA jack on the back of your computer?
    If so, you have TV out. There are, of course, other ways to present a TV out
    signal, but th yellow RCA jack is the most common.

    Also look in Device Manager under Display Adaptors and report back with the
    info from there and we'll tell you for certain whether or not you have TV
    out capabilities.

    Colon Terminus, Jul 31, 2004