    what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it in
    a search there either)?

    TIA
    George, May 12, 2004

  2. George

    Thad Guest

    George wrote:

    > About two weeks ago, I ran across a website that had just lowered its price
    > on Lithium 123 batteries to $1.99 each...NOW, that I discover that I need
    > some, I cannot recall or find the site no matter what. Does anyone recall
    > what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it in
    > a search there either)?

    Why don't you try e-mailing the folks over at Techbargains? It is worth
    a shot.

    --

    -Thad L.
    Thad, May 12, 2004

  3. George

    Ron Hunter Guest

    George wrote:
    > About two weeks ago, I ran across a website that had just lowered its price
    > on Lithium 123 batteries to $1.99 each...NOW, that I discover that I need
    > some, I cannot recall or find the site no matter what. Does anyone recall
    > what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it in
    > a search there either)?
    >
    > TIA

    In a few seconds with Google, I found two places with 12 packs of those
    batteries for $19.95. Why pay so much?
    Ron Hunter, May 12, 2004
  4. George

    Guest

    x-no-archive: yes

    "George" <> wrote:

    >About two weeks ago, I ran across a website that had just lowered its price
    >on Lithium 123 batteries to $1.99 each...NOW, that I discover that I need
    >some, I cannot recall or find the site no matter what. Does anyone recall
    >what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it in
    >a search there either)?

    That'a ridiculously high price. Go here for $1.25 each:

    http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/pgrfnbr/273/sesent/00
    , May 12, 2004
  5. How about $1 each???

    http://store.botachtactical.com/sanyo1.html