    Thinking about one of these units for a while, has anyone got / used one?

    If so can it be made multi-region? not really bothered in that department as
    I have a multi region dvd player.
    IQ, Nov 9, 2004

  2. IQ

    Spudgun Guest

    Got mine today and so far it seems fine, just need to sort all the cables
    out now

    Yes it can be made multi-region

    Go into 'Setup'
    Move the cursor to 'Exit'
    Press 2 9 6 0
    Set the region you want or region free

    I've tried it and it works, even on me Region 1 Final Fantasy which I'm
    pretty sure is RCE

    http://www.btinernet.com/~fratton

    Spudgun, Nov 30, 2004

  3. IQ

    S Guest

    Hi there,

    I'm also thinking of getting one of these, where did you get yours from, and
    for how much?

    Cheers.

    S, Nov 30, 2004
  4. IQ

    Spudgun Guest

    Got mine from Dabs.com for £175

    Think they are currently out of stock though

    http://www.btinternet.com/~fratton

    Spudgun, Nov 30, 2004