    Yes it is sold here.

    Thanks

    , Jan 11, 2008

  2. Nighthawk Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:50:37 +1300, wrote:

    >LiteOn LH-20A3P can any one point me to some more info on this drive, Not listed on any Liteon
    >web sites and from a google search seems to be listed in most none western countries.
    >
    >Yes it is sold here.
    >

    >Thanks

    I had noticed that myself. I wonder if it is the LH-20A1P but with
    software that is Vista compatible?

    It looks like this: http://tinyurl.com/2jcmby

    Nighthawk, Jan 14, 2008

  3. Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:23:51 +1300, Nighthawk <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:50:37 +1300, wrote:
    >

    >>LiteOn LH-20A3P can any one point me to some more info on this drive, Not listed on any Liteon
    >>web sites and from a google search seems to be listed in most none western countries.
    >>
    >>Yes it is sold here.
    >>

    >>Thanks
    >>

    >I had noticed that myself. I wonder if it is the LH-20A1P but with
    >software that is Vista compatible?
    >
    >It looks like this: http://tinyurl.com/2jcmby

    And its 200gms lighter, and they do mention Vista, unless that is the bundled Nero that comes with
    it...

    , Jan 15, 2008
  4. Jonno Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:23:51 +1300, Nighthawk <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:50:37 +1300, wrote:
    >>

    >>>LiteOn LH-20A3P can any one point me to some more info on this drive,
    >>>Not listed on any Liteon
    >>>web sites and from a google search seems to be listed in most none
    >>>western countries.
    >>>
    >>>Yes it is sold here.
    >>>

    >>>Thanks
    >>>

    >>I had noticed that myself. I wonder if it is the LH-20A1P but with
    >>software that is Vista compatible?
    >>
    >>It looks like this: http://tinyurl.com/2jcmby
    >>

    > And its 200gms lighter, and they do mention Vista, unless that is the
    > bundled Nero that comes with
    > it...

    What is the difference between the LH-20A3P and the DH-20A3P shown on the
    LiteOn site?

    Jonno

    Jonno, Jan 16, 2008