    http://lists.gpick.com/

    --
    Virg Wall
    VWWall, Oct 20, 2004

  2. VWWall

    Thor Guest

    "VWWall" <> wrote in message
    news:i2Bdd.2490$%...
    > Here's a great site to find programs for just about anything! Many are
    > freeware or open source. There's even a .zip file of all the links, if
    > you want to add them to your own bookmarks.
    >
    > http://lists.gpick.com/
    >
    > --
    > Virg Wall

    You da Man, Virg! Through that list, I found the mother of all password
    reveal tools. Very handy on service calls when you need to record the
    customers ISP login info, etc when working on their system, except the
    customer has long forgotten what their password info is. I have a couple
    tools that do this, but nothing as elaborate and simple to use as this
    program. And it's freeware!

    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html
    Thor, Oct 20, 2004

  3. VWWall

    VWWall Guest

    Thor wrote:

    > "VWWall" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Here's a great site to find programs for just about anything! Many are
    >>freeware or open source. There's even a .zip file of all the links, if
    >>you want to add them to your own bookmarks.
    >>
    >>http://lists.gpick.com/
    >>
    >>--
    >>Virg Wall

    > You da Man, Virg! Through that list, I found the mother of all password
    > reveal tools. Very handy on service calls when you need to record the
    > customers ISP login info, etc when working on their system, except the
    > customer has long forgotten what their password info is. I have a couple
    > tools that do this, but nothing as elaborate and simple to use as this
    > program. And it's freeware!
    >
    > http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

    Glad you found it useful! Thank Dave Stockbridge and Ted Quantrill and
    the people on Steve Gibson's GRC newsgroups. They manage to keep it up-
    -to-date as well.

    --
    Virg Wall
    VWWall, Oct 21, 2004