    Any suggestion?

    Thank

    ML

    Michel Lapointe, Nov 6, 2003

  2. In article <boehmq$1djnc1$-berlin.de>,
    Michel Lapointe <> wrote:
    : I'm currently trying to list the MAC table with SNMP, which is working
    :well on most of my switch.

    : However our WS-C2924-XL (C2924XL-H2S-M), doesn't support the
    :community@vlanid method to list the VLAN specific MAC.

    : Does anyone know an other way to list the MAC or what is the latest
    :version for this model which will support this feature...

    community@vlan-vlannumber

    ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supportlists/wsc6509/wsc6509-communityIndexing.html

    (extracted from an earlier message on this topic:
    From: Budi Widjojo ()
    Subject: Re: Cam Table on Catalyst 4000
    Newsgroups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco
    Date: 2003-10-09 05:18:20 PST
    )

    Walter Roberson, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Thank Walter,

    I was aware of community indexing, that work well with my 4003 and
    2950...

    However this revision of the C2924 doesn't support community indexing...
    So i'm looking for either an other way, or if anyone is aware of which
    version of the OS will support it and be available for this switch

    ML

    Michel Lapointe, Nov 7, 2003