List Your Ten Best Movies of 2006

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by brunopuna@gmail.com, Sep 9, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I saw an add for Iwantdvd.com
    the I sign up To buy couple movies
    and I got an E-mail with a promoction to name the Best movies Of 2006
    but only the ones I saw in a chance to win an Iphone.
    Here I share My List.

    1- The Departed ( Great Movie, Perfomace and Actors)

    2- Dreamgirls (Well, a popular but really not for my good mood)

    3- Letters From Iwo Jima/ Flags of Our Fathers ( Yeah......)

    4- Volver ( Nice Foreign stuff. If they were all like that I'd mind)

    5- Babel ( Brad Pitt Surprised with the Performance)

    6- United 93 ( OK Movie)

    7- The Queen ( I guess My Mom Wasn't desapoitnted as ME)

    8- Borat ( One of the greatest comedy ever, that autmcly applies on
    best movie list ever)

    9- Little Miss Sunshine ( Actually very good and surprising)

    10- Prairie Home Companion ( We all know lindsey Lohan was in it But I
    Sucked)

    Can You top my List?

    , Sep 9, 2007

  2. Jordan Guest

    On Sep 8, 7:44 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > I saw an add for dvdspamsucks.com
    > the I sign up To buy couple movies
    > and I got an E-mail with a promoction to name the Best movies Of 2006

    No, you said in another post that you bought the Shrek Trilogy from
    the same site, you didn't see "an ad" you're astroturfing the site. A
    bootleg site at that.

    That being said, the best movies of 2006?

    Children of Men
    Thank You for Smoking
    V for Vendetta
    Pan's Labyrinth