List of trojans

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Cosmic Cruizer, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. There is a great list of trojans and their associated ports at
    http://www.simovits.com/sve/nyhetsarkiv/1999/nyheter9902.html. What I like
    about this list is the ability to drill down and read about the history of
    the trojan. Unfortunately, it looks like von Braun Consultants and Simovits
    Consulting stopped updating it a few years ago. Does anybody know where
    there is a comperable list that is current?

    Thanks
    Cosmic Cruizer, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Except it is way out-of-date !

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Feb 7, 2004

  3. In article <MfeVb.24389$>,
    DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net says...

    > "Cosmic Cruizer" <> wrote in message
    > | There is a great list of trojans and their associated ports at
    > | http://www.simovits.com/sve/nyhetsarkiv/1999/nyheter9902.html. What I like
    > | about this list is the ability to drill down and read about the history of
    > | the trojan. Unfortunately, it looks like von Braun Consultants and Simovits
    > | Consulting stopped updating it a few years ago. Does anybody know where
    > | there is a comperable list that is current?
    > |
    > | Thanks
    >

    > Except it is way out-of-date !
    >
    > Dave

    fixed your top post. quit that.

    second, instead of only partially reading the post, how about reading
    the entire thing and make an attempt to comprehend what's being
    suggested or ask?

    and before you go off half-cocked on me.... reread his post and admit,
    at least to yourself, your reply was sent WAY to fucking soon.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click: