List of reputable/disreputable dealers

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by kombi45@yahoo.com, May 21, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I'm looking into some substantially financially impacting equipment
    upgrades,and I'm checking into the best deals. Yeas, I've had good
    luck with BH and Cameta, but I need to watch the bottom line.

    Seems I've seen a list flowting around of reputable and
    not-so-reputable dealers in the digital camera world. Is there a link,
    or what?

    Thx,

    , May 21, 2006

  2. Charles Guest

    http://www.resellerratings.com/

    Charles, May 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    Charles wrote:
    > On 21 May 2006 11:48:33 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > >I'm looking into some substantially financially impacting equipment
    > >upgrades,and I'm checking into the best deals. Yeas, I've had good
    > >luck with BH and Cameta, but I need to watch the bottom line.
    > >
    > >Seems I've seen a list flowting around of reputable and
    > >not-so-reputable dealers in the digital camera world. Is there a link,
    > >or what?
    > >
    > >Thx,

    > http://www.resellerratings.com/

    Thanks.

    , May 21, 2006
  4. On 21 May 2006 11:48:33 -0700, wrote:

    >I'm looking into some substantially financially impacting equipment
    >upgrades,and I'm checking into the best deals. Yeas, I've had good
    >luck with BH and Cameta, but I need to watch the bottom line.
    >
    >Seems I've seen a list flowting around of reputable and
    >not-so-reputable dealers in the digital camera world. Is there a link,
    >or what?

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/

    "Guard yourself from the terrible empty light of space,
    the bottomless
    Pool of the stars.
    (Expose yourself to it: you might learn something.)"

    "Quia Absurdum"
    Robinson Jeffers
    from "Double Axe"

    John A. Stovall, May 22, 2006