List of non-braindump material

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?YmVhdmlz?=, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. Could someone list me the list of non-braindump stuff?
    Some say transcender and measure-up are not and etc, etc. I'd like to hear
    from some other techs over there.
    =?Utf-8?B?YmVhdmlz?=, Jan 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmVhdmlz?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?YmVhdmlz?= <> say
    in news:D:

    > Could someone list me the list of non-braindump stuff?
    > Some say transcender and measure-up are not and etc, etc. I'd like to
    > hear from some other techs over there.

    MS recommends Selftest Software and MeasureUp. That should be a starting
    point.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - If at first you don't succeed, try something else.
    Neil, Jan 16, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YmVhdmlz?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Could someone list me the list of non-braindump stuff?
    >> Some say transcender and measure-up are not and etc, etc. I'd like to
    >> hear from some other techs over there.
    >>

    >MS recommends Selftest Software and MeasureUp. That should be a starting
    >point.

    err, no. I'd say learn about, and use, the product as a 'starting
    point'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 16, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YmVhdmlz?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > err, no. I'd say learn about, and use, the product as a 'starting
    > point'.

    I would as well, but the OP was leaning towards the exam simulations by
    mentioning Transcenders.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, Hmmm....
    Neil, Jan 16, 2006