List of new released HD DVD and Blu-Ray titles?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by mdnightman@gmail.com, May 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
    Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
    from theater?
    , May 19, 2007

    http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/hddvd/
    The Great Attractor, May 19, 2007

  3. The Great Attractor, May 19, 2007
  4. Guest

    On May 19, 12:23 am, The Great Attractor
    <> wrote:
    > On 18 May 2007 20:30:43 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > >Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
    > >Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
    > >from theater?

    > http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/hddvd/

    I guess you misunderstood my question. But thanks anyway!
    , May 19, 2007
  5. > Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
    > Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
    > from theater?

    No, but I do get a lot of use out of DVD Empire's "Recent Additions"
    list. It does show catalog titles as well as current movies, but
    the selection is small enough you should be able to skim through it.

    http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_recentreleasepage.asp?userid=
    99365674085476&swit=5&site_id=69&site_media_id=0

    (watch for URL wrap)

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, May 19, 2007
  6. Telstar Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
    > Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
    > from theater?

    There is no such list. And it is a rather punctilious question.
    Telstar, May 19, 2007