List of interesting software ..

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by malick, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. malick

    malick Guest

    I invite everybody to check this website for all your software need
    from backup software to educational software
    malick, Feb 5, 2006

  2. malick

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:49:32 GMT, "malick" <>
    wrote:

    >I invite everybody to check this website for all your software need
    >from backup software to educational software

    I suggest you use some of the educational software.
    Evan Platt, Feb 6, 2006

  3. malick

    harvey Guest

    thanks for the website

    harvey, Feb 6, 2006
  4. malick

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 23:26:44 GMT, "harvey" <>
    wrote:

    >thanks for the website

    1. Any reason you sent that to me?
    2. Any reason you sent it also via e-mail?
    3. Any reason you sent it with return receipt requested?
    Evan Platt, Feb 6, 2006