List all shares and which accounts have access to them-Win2003 AD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by john1290@hotmail.com, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Is there a utility that can go through ALL shares and display which
    accounts have access to what?

    I need to be able to gather this info either via printing it or neatly
    displaying it on a screen to show to somebody. I mean, I know I can
    right click on individual shares but I need something that will deliver
    all the data in a huge chunk.

    Server is fully patched Windows 2003 AD system. (Didn't apply SP1 yet)

    Thanks

    , Jul 12, 2005

  2. Guest

    wrote:

    |>Is there a utility that can go through ALL shares and display which
    |>accounts have access to what?

    http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ShareEnum.html
    Might work for 2003

    --
    Flying dog
    http://mediafetcher.com/?p=122&page=2

    , Jul 12, 2005

  3. why? Guest

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:05:33 -0700, wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >|>Is there a utility that can go through ALL shares and display which
    >|>accounts have access to what?
    >
    >http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ShareEnum.html
    >Might work for 2003

    It's good enough to work on 2003 Enterprise Server SP1 x64 as well.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Jul 12, 2005
  4. why? Guest

    On 12 Jul 2005 10:56:58 -0700, wrote:

    >Is there a utility that can go through ALL shares and display which
    >accounts have access to what?

    IIRC , it's been a while :)

    Adkins Exporter , worked fine up to Win 2000 Server, haven't needed to
    use it since.
    http://www.adkins-resource.com/free_frame.htm
    and try Heyna , by the same company

    why?, Jul 12, 2005
  5. LinkLogger spits out mucho information. They offer a fourteen day free
    trial.

    http://www.linklogger.com/

    chiseled in stone, the following words

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jul 13, 2005