Lip Sync

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Andrew, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I am using a WinFast TV 2000 XP TV card to capture video and TV to my PC. I
    can record this ok to MPEG 2 files on my pc. The lip sync on these MPEG
    files is perfect.

    I then import the MPEG files into Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2.5SE and add
    menus etc. at the start.

    I then preview the DVD in Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2.5SE and it is fine,
    lipsync is perfect to the video.

    I get Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2.5SE to export the made DVD into the VIDEO_TS
    and AUDIO_TS folders ready to burn to DVD.

    I then import the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders into Nero Burning ROM 6 SE
    and write these files to a DVD+RW on my NEC DVD-RW drive.

    ALL OF THESE PROCESSES COMPLETE OK.

    I have also tried all of the previous using NeroVision Express 2 but I have
    the same problem.

    I then go and put the DVD in my SONY DVD player and play it. The menu etc.
    at the beginning are fine, but when you play any of the videos the lipsync
    is out.

    I have tried everything that I can think of. I have tried with 1-2 hour
    videos and with 1-2 minute videos.

    The video is leading the audio.

    Thanks in advance,
    Andrew
    Andrew, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Andrew

    luminos Guest

    Recoding lip sync issues are the central problem of almost all suites of
    software. Are you sure you installed the July patches? Of course, I have
    not experienced this, but I wonder why you would import the folders and not
    let Movie Factory write it itself.

    luminos, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I have not let Movie Factory write the DVD its self because it gave errors
    when i did it this way. I was unable to find a patch that i could
    successfully use because when i went to install the patch, it said that i
    did noit have movie factory installed and so it was unable to install,

    Thanks,
    Andrew

    Andrew, Jul 27, 2004