    o__ >[] | A roadie who doesn't ride a mountain bike has no soul.
    ,>/'_ /\ | But then a mountain biker who doesn't ride a road bike has no legs...
    (_)\(_) \ \ | -Doug Taylor, alt.mountain-bike

    Kamus of Kadizhar, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Kamus of Kadizhar wrote:
    > Has Lion King II been released on DVD? Is it still in print?

    Its being re-released August 31st as a new 2 disc edition.
    The previous release was a barebones 1 disc edition that
    isn't very good.

    --
    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    TNAImpact.com Columnist & Message Board Mod

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Kamus of Kadizhar

    unclejr Guest

    "Brian The Demolition Man Little" <> wrote...
    > The previous release was a barebones 1 disc edition that
    > isn't very good.

    The DVD release or the movie itself? ;-)

    -Junior

    unclejr, Jun 21, 2004
  4. unclejr wrote:
    > "Brian The Demolition Man Little" <> wrote...
    >> The previous release was a barebones 1 disc edition that
    >> isn't very good.

    > The DVD release or the movie itself? ;-)
    >
    > -Junior

    The DVD release. Lion King 2 is pretty decent for a
    direct to video release, but Disney should of spend a little
    more on it then brought it to the theaters.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Jun 21, 2004
  5. The previous version was also (and more importantly) non-Anamorphic...the
    new 2-disc SE will be!

    Rob McCartney, Jun 29, 2004
  6. Rob McCartney wrote:
    > The previous version was also (and more importantly)
    > non-Anamorphic...the new 2-disc SE will be!

    That's my main beef with the barebones disc. They could
    of done a full blown 16:9 enhanced transfer, and the picture
    would of been fine enough. As it is right now the 4:3
    Letterbox transfer is very good looking, the colors are
    very bright and it does look very sharp. However a true
    16:9 enhanced transfer would be much better overall.

    --
    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    TNAImpact.com Columnist & Message Board Mod
    Want "Fullscreen DVDs"... Buy VHS and get your
    filthy hands off of my Widescreen DVD! Widescreen.org

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Jun 30, 2004