    I just purchased Lion King DVD and am having problems playing it on my
    xbox....i don't have this with any other dvds...just skipping and
    freezing...anyone else having this problem?

    Woodrow36, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Woodrow36

    Chris4V Guest

    use a real DVD player

    Chris4V, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Woodrow36

    Doonie Guest

    On 13 Oct 2003 05:00:29 GMT, Woodrow36 wrote:

    >I just purchased Lion King DVD and am having problems playing it on my
    >xbox....i don't have this with any other dvds...just skipping and
    >freezing...anyone else having this problem?

    Played real beautiful in my Onkyo DV-S555.

    --
    www.cloakanddagger.ca

    Doonie, Oct 13, 2003
  4. Woodrow36

    Mark B. Guest

    "Woodrow36" <> wrote in message
    > I just purchased Lion King DVD and am having problems playing it on my
    > xbox....i don't have this with any other dvds...just skipping and
    > freezing...anyone else having this problem?

    Plays fine even on my ancient Panasonic A120.

    Mark

    Mark B., Oct 13, 2003
  5. It takes a little patience, but if you are persistent the Xbox will
    eventually cooperate. Try ejecting the tray without removing the disc a few
    times. If that is unsuccessful, power it off and on with the disc in the
    player a couple of times. It usually doesn't take more than that for mine
    to play any disc. For some reason my dvd player does not like Disney discs,
    so I often have to use the Xbox for them. Played the Lion King a few days
    ago and I had to go through this routine. Good Luck.

    Tommy Saunders, Oct 13, 2003
  6. Woodrow36

    Maverick Guest

    (Woodrow36) wrote:

    >I just purchased Lion King DVD and am having
    > problems playing it on my xbox....i don't have this
    > with any other dvds...just skipping and
    > freezing...anyone else having this problem?

    I've had problems with a few Disney DVDs in the past, but not with "The
    Lion King". The xbox is not exactly the best unit to seriously view
    DVDs, I suggest you get a stand alone DVD player.

    Maverick, Oct 13, 2003
  7. Woodrow36

    Nickie745 Guest

    I just brought a Grundig 520 and having problems playing most dvds?? Any
    advice apart from binning it.

    Nickie745, Oct 13, 2003
  8. Woodrow36

    Guest

    On 13 Oct 2003 06:01:09 GMT, ospam (Chris4V) wrote:

    >use a real DVD player

    EXACTLY

    , Oct 13, 2003
  9. Woodrow36

    rod319 Guest

    JVC721 could not play the Lion King.

    I posted a message on DVDTalk and someone else with a JVC had a
    similiar problem.

    Rod319

    rod319, Oct 14, 2003