    Fred Willard Guest

    I would have to say I love Linux!!!! How many of you
    agree?
    Fred Willard, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Fred Willard

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Fred Willard" <> prattled ceaslessly
    in news:483d01c47fea$7905baf0$:

    > I would have to say I love Linux!!!! How many of you
    > agree?

    Back under the bridge!!

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"
    catwalker63, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Fred Willard

    Chun Wong Guest

    Can you tell me what Linux advantages are?

    Chun Wong, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Fred Willard

    ME Guest

    a few:
    - free!
    - don't have to call support when things broken!

    ME, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Fred Willard

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:21:59 -0700, ME extemporised:

    > a few:
    > - free!
    > - don't have to call support when things broken!

    s/don't have to/can't

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  6. Fred Willard

    Chun Wong Guest

    Sorry Fred,

    People here are just microsoft slave. Me too.......... @___@!

    Bill Gate invested multi billion dolloars in his product, it can't be
    wrong... Otherwise, Linux should be listed on Nasdaq....

    Chun Wong, Aug 13, 2004
  7. Fred Willard

    Brendon Guest

    Redhat is listed on NASDAQ
    Novell (owner of SUSE Linux) is listed on NASDAQ.

    Brendon, Aug 19, 2004