    and u dont need an degree just to install it and run it like windows .

    theres lots of free stuff so its just better than windows.
    , Aug 2, 2007

  2. whoisthis Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > linux is just the best becoz it is .its free and dosnt cost anything
    > windows isnt.

    Walking is free, so its better to walk than use a car, bus, train or
    even bicycle.

    Linux is only free when you place zero value on your own time, just like
    walking.
    whoisthis, Aug 2, 2007

  3. In message <>, whoisthis wrote:

    > Linux is only free when you place zero value on your own time...

    So, do you prefer to eat out or cook at home? What value do you place on
    your time preparing your own meals?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 2, 2007
  4. Guest

    whoisthis wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    > > linux is just the best becoz it is .its free and dosnt cost anything
    > > windows isnt.
    > >

    > Walking is free, so its better to walk than use a car, bus, train or
    > even bicycle.
    >
    > Linux is only free when you place zero value on your own time, just like
    > walking.

    naaaahhh . u just get your mum to take u in the car much betta than
    walking and freee to!!!

    walking not very good coz rain and takes to long
    , Aug 2, 2007
  5. whoisthis Guest

    In article <f8s64h$c8r$>,
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:

    > In message <>, whoisthis wrote:
    >
    > > Linux is only free when you place zero value on your own time...

    > So, do you prefer to eat out or cook at home? What value do you place on
    > your time preparing your own meals?

    Actually its quicker to prepare at home.
    whoisthis, Aug 2, 2007
  6. In message <>, whoisthis wrote:

    > In article <f8s64h$c8r$>,
    > Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:
    >
    >> In message <>, whoisthis
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Linux is only free when you place zero value on your own time...

    >> So, do you prefer to eat out or cook at home? What value do you place on
    >> your time preparing your own meals?

    > Actually its quicker to prepare at home.

    You're starting to get the point.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 2, 2007
  7. EMB Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > In message <>, whoisthis wrote:
    >
    >> Linux is only free when you place zero value on your own time...

    > So, do you prefer to eat out or cook at home? What value do you place on
    > your time preparing your own meals?

    Eat out every time - cheaper, quicker and far more fun.
    EMB, Aug 2, 2007
  8. whoisthis Guest

    In article <f8s7b7$eca$>,
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:

    > In message <>, whoisthis wrote:
    >
    > > In article <f8s64h$c8r$>,
    > > Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:

    > >> So, do you prefer to eat out or cook at home? What value do you place on
    > >> your time preparing your own meals?

    > > Actually its quicker to prepare at home.

    > You're starting to get the point.

    Exactly, linux is time expensive, and my time has value.
    whoisthis, Aug 2, 2007
  9. Gordon Guest

    On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 07:54:01 +1200, whoisthis wrote:

    > In article <f8s7b7$eca$>,
    > Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:
    >
    >> In message <>, whoisthis
    >> wrote:

    >> > Actually its quicker to prepare at home.

    >> You're starting to get the point.

    > Exactly, linux is time expensive, and my time has value.

    Well its good to have the choice eh? Personally Linux just works for me
    and many others.
    Gordon, Aug 3, 2007
  10. ~misfit~ Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > > In message <>, whoisthis
    > > wrote:
    > > > Linux is only free when you place zero value on your own time...

    > > So, do you prefer to eat out or cook at home? What value do you
    > > place on your time preparing your own meals?

    > Eat out every time - cheaper, quicker and far more fun.

    That rather depends on *who* you eat out. <g>
    --
    TTFN.

    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Aug 3, 2007
  11. EMB Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > EMB wrote:
    >> Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >>> So, do you prefer to eat out or cook at home? What value do you
    >>> place on your time preparing your own meals?

    >> Eat out every time - cheaper, quicker and far more fun.

    > That rather depends on *who* you eat out. <g>

    You're a bastard Shaun ;-)
    EMB, Aug 3, 2007
  12. whoisthis Guest

    In article <>,
    Gordon <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 07:54:01 +1200, whoisthis wrote:
    >
    > > In article <f8s7b7$eca$>,
    > > Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:

    > >> You're starting to get the point.

    > > Exactly, linux is time expensive, and my time has value.

    > Well its good to have the choice eh? Personally Linux just works for me
    > and many others.

    exactly, which is also why I don't run windows.
    whoisthis, Aug 3, 2007
  13. ~misfit~ Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    > > EMB wrote:
    > > > Eat out every time - cheaper, quicker and far more fun.

    > > That rather depends on *who* you eat out. <g>

    > You're a bastard Shaun ;-)

    Hehee! I've heard that said before. ;-)
    --
    TTFN.