  1. Julie

    Julie Guest

    windows sucks

    Julie, Aug 21, 2004

  2. Julie

    colin Guest

    Julie wrote
    > windows sucks

    So, why are you posting from a win OS, if win sucks so much?

    Gecko/20040803 (obtained from your posting headers)

    I like both OS`es, and use them both.

    colin, Aug 21, 2004

  3. Julie

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Julie wrote:

    > windows sucks

    I implemented SUSU 9.1 Pro on my home network this past Monday that has MS
    XP Pro machines running too. I like both O/S(s)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 21, 2004
  4. Julie

    bambam Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:24:50 +1000, colin wrote:

    >> windows sucks

    > So, why are you posting from a win OS, if win sucks so much?

    Trainee troll! ;o)

    bambam, Aug 21, 2004