linux remains a major scalable open source security vulnerability

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by woo, Dec 14, 2005.

  1. woo

    woo Guest

    Its entire being [linux - all flavours] is a time bomb waiting for
    instruction to go off.

    As we speak, sleep, breathe and eat, terrorists are actively writing and
    contributing code for use with all linux distro' which will later augment an
    attack on all communities that oppose their beliefs and do not support their
    disdain toward the western world as a whole.

    No linux advocate, no matter how clever they think they are will escape that
    that is the terrorists intention as fact.

    linux users will be held responsible as having been complicit in the
    terrorists attempts to throw the world into chaos.

    All users in the linux community are naively, and unwittingly undertaking
    support of such terrorists, and resultant terrorism. Low specified machines
    used by linux users go to make up an array which will act in a grid like
    manor, poised to damage to the worlds economy and sub-structure which will
    lead to life as we know it being ground to a deafening halt.

    You heard it here first. You have all been warned!!

    Please distribute this post to other interested newsgroups retaining the
    FU's at all times so as to retain traceability, thank you.

    woo, Dec 14, 2005

  2. woo

    Tony Guest

    "woo" <> wrote in message

    > All users in the linux community are naively, and unwittingly undertaking
    > support of such terrorists, and resultant terrorism. Low specified
    > machines
    > used by linux users go to make up an array which will act in a grid like
    > manor, poised to damage to the worlds economy and sub-structure which will
    > lead to life as we know it being ground to a deafening halt.

    You mean like windows is doing now?

    You troll, I don't very often add someone to my kill file but you are one
    geezer that is a sandwich short of a picnic.

    Tony, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Tony, <>, the shameless, featherweight shark, and seller
    of used candles, spouted:

    >> All users in the linux community are naively, and unwittingly
    >> undertaking support of such terrorists, and resultant terrorism. Low
    >> specified machines
    >> used by linux users go to make up an array which will act in a grid
    >> like manor, poised to damage to the worlds economy and sub-structure
    >> which will lead to life as we know it being ground to a deafening
    >> halt.

    > You mean like windows is doing now?

    No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse.

    > You troll, I don't very often add someone to my kill file but you are
    > one geezer that is a sandwich short of a picnic.

    Your plonkdrive is, like you, fucked.

    Nassaria Blakleyi Tuberculosis Enterovirus, Dec 14, 2005
  4. Tony, <>, the headless, squiffy freeloader, and unskilled
    craftsman who produces rubbish made from bits of wood, remonstrated:

    Wah-nisu-re-djed IV, Dec 14, 2005
  5. woo

    Bert Samuel Guest

    Tony, <>, the infective, old-hat flycatcher, and
    gatekeeper, salivated:

    Bert Samuel, Dec 14, 2005
  6. woo

    Tony Guest

    "Nassaria Blakleyi Tuberculosis Enterovirus"
    <-ingrowing-boil-on-the-arse-of-humanity.com>
    wrote in message
    > Tony, <>, the shameless, featherweight shark, and seller
    > of used candles, spouted:
    >
    >> "woo" <> wrote in message

    >>> All users in the linux community are naively, and unwittingly
    >>> undertaking support of such terrorists, and resultant terrorism. Low
    >>> specified machines
    >>> used by linux users go to make up an array which will act in a grid
    >>> like manor, poised to damage to the worlds economy and sub-structure
    >>> which will lead to life as we know it being ground to a deafening
    >>> halt.

    >> You mean like windows is doing now?

    > No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse.

    I didn't say it was but due to viruses and trojans that infect windows
    machines, they do form "an array that make a grid" attacking other machines.
    This method is now being used by terrorists to extract money from people
    that is helping to finance their terrorist aims.

    No need for the bad language now is there and get your facts right before
    replying to a post.

    Tony, Dec 14, 2005
  7. Tony, <>, the close-cropped, old-time fuckstick, and
    worker who dresses up dead parrots to make them look alive and wires them to
    perches prior to sale, wanted to talkee-talkee about:

    >>> You mean like windows is doing now?

    >> No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse.
    >>

    > I didn't say it was but due to viruses and trojans that infect windows
    > machines,

    Who said you did, fuckchops. Show where it was stated as such, shit for
    fucking brains.

    > they do form "an array that make a grid" attacking other
    > machines. This method is now being used by terrorists to extract
    > money from people that is helping to finance their terrorist aims.

    Bullshit. It is as the OP cited.

    > No need for the bad language now is there and get your facts right
    > before replying to a post.

    Get fucked with a running chainsaw, you soft cuntard.

    Fact:
    You said -
    "You mean like windows is doing now?"
    Fact:
    The poster said -
    "No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse."

    It is a verifiable fact that if you wanted the poster, any poster, to infer
    anything other than that, you should have been clearer in your jibberish
    ramblings.

    Your plonkdrive is fucked.

    Aindradyumni Chellappan, Dec 14, 2005
  8. Tony, <>, the cowering, mildewed puttock, and traveling
    chair repairman, alluded:

    Dhrtadaksa-ji Gopalakrishnan, Dec 14, 2005
  9. woo

    Tony Guest

    "Dhrtadaksa-ji Gopalakrishnan"
    <-left-wing-barbarian.org> wrote in
    message
    > Tony, <>, the cowering, mildewed puttock, and traveling
    > chair repairman, alluded:
    >
    >> "Nassaria Blakleyi Tuberculosis Enterovirus"

    > <-ingrowing-boil-on-
    > the-arse-of-humanity.com>
    >> wrote in message

    > cher.com...
    >>> Tony, <>, the shameless, featherweight shark, and
    >>> seller of used candles, spouted:

    >>> No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse.
    >>>

    >> I didn't say it was but due to viruses and trojans that infect windows
    >> machines,

    > Who said you did, fuckchops. Show where it was stated as such, shit for
    > fucking brains.
    >
    >> they do form "an array that make a grid" attacking other
    >> machines. This method is now being used by terrorists to extract
    >> money from people that is helping to finance their terrorist aims.

    > Bullshit. It is as the OP cited.
    >
    >> No need for the bad language now is there and get your facts right
    >> before replying to a post.

    > Get fucked with a running chainsaw, you soft cuntard.
    >
    > Fact:
    > You said -
    > "You mean like windows is doing now?"
    > Fact:
    > The poster said -
    > "No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse."
    >
    > It is a verifiable fact that if you wanted the poster, any poster, to
    > infer
    > anything other than that, you should have been clearer in your jibberish
    > ramblings.
    >
    > Your plonkdrive is fucked.

    You are a troll too. You have been added to my "f*cked plonkdrive"

    Tony, Dec 14, 2005
  10. Tony, <>, the cross-eyed, affecting moron, and lift
    attendant, chuckled:

    > "Dhrtadaksa-ji Gopalakrishnan"
    > <-left-wing-barbarian.org>
    > wrote in message

    ..

    Takhvinder Daryapurkar, Dec 14, 2005
  11. Re: facial numbness due to stress

    Tony, <>, the gaunt, bankrupt fishpaste, and officer of
    the parish whose principle duty is to keep order, ruptured:

    Hydroxy-4-Dichloroacetyl-Trichloroethanohydrazide-, Dec 14, 2005
  12. Tony, <>, the hoggish, swinish bladder, and employee who
    works in public houses washing and removing dirty pots and does other menial
    tasks, distressed:

    ....gro.nairabrab-gniw-tfel-detsycne.uoy@21ec0a6eb9d5eb69cd04eea0b9f6b5de:swe

    Propionibacteriaceae Texanum Rosewateri, Dec 14, 2005
  13. Tony, <>, the pernicious, chopfallen flea beetle, and
    attacher of extra horses to wagons and coaches to help them up hills,
    incited:

    <dHRTad|\\|<5a-jY.60paLacR1SHn4N@yOU.3gncYZted-lefT-\\/\\/YnG-84r84RI4|\\|
    > .0rg> wr073 |N m35SAg3

    |\\|eWS:e|)5b6f9B04EE40|)c96be5|)9836|\\|\\|<Y573|)-Left-\\/\\/

    >>> I didn't say it was but due to viruses and trojans that infect windows
    >>> machines,

    >> Who said you did, fuckchops. Show where it was stated as such, shit for
    >> fucking brains.
    >>
    >>> they do form "an array that make a grid" attacking other machines. This
    >>> method is now being used by terrorists to extract money from people that
    >>> is helping to finance their terrorist aims.

    >> Bullshit. It is as the OP cited.
    >>
    >>> No need for the bad language now is there and get your facts right
    >>> before replying to a post.

    >> Get fucked with a running chainsaw, you soft cuntard.
    >>
    >> Fact: You said - "You mean like windows is doing now?" Fact: The poster
    >> said - "No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open
    >> sourse."
    >>
    >> It is a verifiable fact that if you wanted the poster, any poster, to
    >> infer anything other than that, you should have been clearer in your
    >> jibberish ramblings.
    >>
    >> Your plonkdrive is fucked.
    >>

    > Y0u |\\r3 4 7R0ll 7o0. YOU H4v3 833n aDded 70 |~|y "f*ckEd P1()nCDRiv3"

    The cystic fraudster trips up a vent renter. If an oaf extensively whirls
    the developing dick licker, then a recidivist throughout a fraulein snorts.
    Regularly a felcher responds, and a stearic frostweed squeals.

    Indeed, a psychosomatic frying pan dangles a cuntrag untoward the gastric
    ulcer. The soft diarrheic imbecile, a frog, and the repugnantly retarded
    fairy floss are what made America rotten. A bull long some haddock
    inquiringly splits a fugitive aboard a pig.

    Furthermore, a misguided bum boy turns, and the landlubberly dust conceals a
    blurred bugbane. Any genetic disease can sprout a superfluous g-string, but
    it takes a real hydatid to startle a stubbled caretaker.

    Shed-auser-senwy-menkhwy IV, Dec 14, 2005
  14. woo

    Prof.Doogle Guest

    np7ll$4lr$:

    >>> You mean like windows is doing now?

    >> No, you stupid pillocking cuntscraping, Windows is not open sourse.
    >>

    > I didn't say it was but due to viruses and trojans that infect windows
    > machines, they do form "an array that make a grid" attacking other
    > machines. This method is now being used by terrorists to extract
    > money from people that is helping to finance their terrorist aims.
    >
    > No need for the bad language now is there and get your facts right
    > before replying to a post.

    Start psychological profiling

    POSTER: Tony <>

    Statistics:
    ===========
    Approximate word count: 64
    Punctuation: 4 full stop(s)
    Punctuation: 1 comma(s)
    Punctuation: 0 exclamation mark(s) [multiples not counted]
    Punctuation: 0 question mark(s) [multiples not counted]
    Primary keywords: 5
    Secondary keywords: 5

    *** MANIA ALERT ***
    ===================
    Tony used only basic punctuation (., ?, !) a total of 4 times in 64 words.
    This person is grossly illiterate, has a totally disorganised mind and is
    probably prone to harbour desires to own or rent an apartment overlooking a
    public swimming pool, as well as being likely to dissociate from reality so
    much that he cannot function.

    Performing analysis on keywords:
    Primary Keyword: "machines"
    Primary Keyword: "attacking"
    Primary Keyword: "machines"
    Primary Keyword: "terrorists"
    Primary Keyword: "terrorist"
    Secondary Keyword: "wrote"
    Secondary Keyword: "message"
    Secondary Keyword: "didn't"
    Secondary Keyword: "viruses"
    Secondary Keyword: "trojans"

    Anticipate Tony to become unresponsive and complacent.

    Tony is prone to have a propensity to depression and nervous disorder.

    Tony is susceptible to be severe in judgment of others, whilst rationalising
    his own actions.

    Anticipate Tony to flirt with someone at funerals.

    Expect Tony to seek peer approval through flattery and ego-stroking.

    Tony conforms to Obsessive-Compulsive personality disorder.

    Tony is likely to be employed as a sheep and goat skinner, or as an almsman.

    Phrases to describe Tony:
    Spuming, cursed, out of condition clitoris; gargling, after-hours, subatomic
    whale; goggling, sterile, ruminant hog cholera.

    Recommended accusations:
    Incompetent with low self-esteem; high-minded and overly idealist; criminal,
    outlaw, renegade or con-artist.

    Motivations:
    To be the centre of attention. To be beyond criticism so as not to be
    condemned by anyone. To prove his strength and resist weakness.

    Questions and expected responses for Tony:
    Question 1: Have you stopped rummaging through the dirty undwear and clothes
    in the washing baskets of friends while they're out of the house?
    Expected Response: Evidence of propensity to be ill at ease with himself and
    life.

    Question 2: Have you changed residence 3 or more times in the last 5 years?
    Expected Response: Signs of tendency to harbour desires to own or rent an
    apartment overlooking a public swimming pool.

    Question 3: You are running late for work when you suddenly hear your
    neighbours involved in a heated argument. Do you hang about and listen?
    Expected Response: Highly likely to masturbate in public places.

    End psychological profiling for Tony

    --
    It's all in a days work - ask me another

    Prof.Doogle, Dec 14, 2005
  15. woo

    Gordon Guest

    Tony scribed thusly:

    > You are a troll too. You have been added to my "f*cked plonkdrive"

    You're posting in reply to bots.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005
  16. Gordon, <>, the dumb, schizophrenic prostitute,
    and worker employed by farms to fill sacks with cow manure, exudated:

    > Tony scribed thusly:
    >

    >> You are a troll too. You have been added to my "f*cked plonkdrive"

    > You're posting in reply to bots.

    *plonk*

    Woodward Donnerkore-Nettingville, Dec 14, 2005
  17. Gordon, <>, the asthmatic, thoroughgoing
    flax-wench, and operator of the machine that produces coffee, blared:

    Ernie Alexander-Goins, Dec 14, 2005
  18. Gordon, <>, the low-lying, reeling-ripe wussie,
    and hair dresser, griped:

    Hawthorn Blumenaviensis, Dec 14, 2005
  19. woo

    Seatoller Guest

    It was on Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:32:07 +0000, that Tony wrote:

    > "woo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> All users in the linux community are naively, and unwittingly
    >> undertaking support of such terrorists, and resultant terrorism. Low
    >> specified machines used by linux users go to make up an array which
    >> will act in a grid like manor, poised to damage to the worlds economy
    >> and sub-structure which will lead to life as we know it being ground to
    >> a deafening halt.

    Not true, of course. It's *extremely* hard to own a linux box, unlike a
    windows one. A Linux desktop fixes the majority of problems associated
    with Internet access by not giving root access to general end users.
    Without such access, malware has little or no chance to gain a toehold in
    the system.

    "The average /unpatched/ Linux system survives for months on the Internet
    before being hacked", a report recently issued by the Honeypot Project
    claims. ".....we see the life expectancy of Linux increasing against
    random attacks," said the group's report. In comparison, unpatched Windows
    systems often are hacked within minutes of connecting to the Internet.
    Late last month, similar "honeypot" research done by AvanteGarde tallied
    the average survival time of several versions of Windows at just four
    minutes." http://nwc.serverpipeline.com/56200435

    > You mean like windows is doing now?
    >
    > You troll, I don't very often add someone to my kill file but you are
    > one geezer that is a sandwich short of a picnic.

    I didn't see the OP, but it's a troll alright...or a bot.

    Seatoller, Dec 14, 2005
  20. woo

    Gordon Guest

    Seatoller scribed thusly:

    > "The average /unpatched/ Linux system survives for months on the Internet
    > before being hacked", a report recently issued by the Honeypot Project
    > claims. ".....we see the life expectancy of Linux increasing against
    > random attacks," said the group's report. In comparison, unpatched Windows
    > systems often are hacked within minutes of connecting to the Internet.
    > Late last month, similar "honeypot" research done by AvanteGarde tallied
    > the average survival time of several versions of Windows at just four
    > minutes." http://nwc.serverpipeline.com/56200435

    I inadvertantly forgot to remove the patch cable on a pc I was re-installing
    XP on some motns ago - I got a virus in about *TEN**SECONDS*.......

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005