  1. Are there any Linux programs the will do the same as Windows based
    Shrink and AnyDVD and DVD Santa
    I want to go to Linux but use these programs

    Kevin Cosgrove, Feb 19, 2005

  2. Kevin Cosgrove

    Guest

    On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:09:51 +1300, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:

    > Are there any Linux programs the will do the same as Windows based
    > Shrink and AnyDVD and DVD Santa

    What is "Shrink" or "AnyDVD" or "DVD Santa"?

    Divine

    --
    Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if you
    open WINDOWS

    , Feb 19, 2005

  3. Kevin Cosgrove

    -=rjh=- Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:09:51 +1300, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
    >

    >>Are there any Linux programs the will do the same as Windows based
    >>Shrink and AnyDVD and DVD Santa

    > What is "Shrink" or "AnyDVD" or "DVD Santa"?

    Um, backup software? ;-)

    -=rjh=-, Feb 19, 2005
  4. Kevin Cosgrove

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:53:08 +1300, wrote:

    > On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:09:51 +1300, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
    >
    >> Are there any Linux programs the will do the same as Windows based
    >> Shrink and AnyDVD and DVD Santa

    > What is "Shrink" or "AnyDVD" or "DVD Santa"?

    My thoughts also, but then I have not asked Google ;-)

    Gordon, Feb 19, 2005
  5. Kevin Cosgrove

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:45:44 +1300, -=rjh=- wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:09:51 +1300, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
    >>

    >>>Are there any Linux programs the will do the same as Windows based
    >>>Shrink and AnyDVD and DVD Santa

    >> What is "Shrink" or "AnyDVD" or "DVD Santa"?
    >>

    > Um, backup software? ;-)

    To what, to where? Ms Penguin has tossed a rotten fish right out of the
    kitchen in disgust.

    ....unprotecting DVDs in seconds! AnyDVD AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles
    DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD ...

    http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=An...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

    Unquote

    DVD Santa is an All-in-One software that lets you copy, create, convert and burn your DVD movies. It can copy 9GB double layer DVD movies into a 4.7GB DVD-R disc, can turn your photos into DVD movies with Hollywood style motion effects, can convert other video formats(avi, wmv, vob, asf, DivX, Mpeg,...) into DVD video, can transfer miniDV camcorder tapes directly to DVD video. dvdSanta is extremely easy to use, fast and powerful.
    Turn Your PC into a Movie Studio with this $29.98 Software Alone

    http://www.mp3towav.org/dvdSanta/

    Unquote

    Must go now, Ms is really getting upset.

    Gordon, Feb 19, 2005
  6. Kevin Cosgrove

    JohnO Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:45:44 +1300, -=rjh=- wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:

    They're DVD decrypters and copiers. There's a ton of this sort of stuff
    available for Linux, all based around the DeCSS. Google that and ou are on
    your way.

    JohnO, Feb 19, 2005