    Well, first, I probably misspelled the word...sorry

    Does anyone know of a website that can help me learn linux...

    Larry
    larry, Jan 23, 2004

  2. larry

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:33:45 +0000, larry pecked at a keyboard in panic:

    > Well, first, I probably misspelled the word...sorry
    >
    > Does anyone know of a website that can help me learn linux...
    >
    > Larry

    Well you could start here.

    http://www.google.com/linux

    --
    B.Al.Zeebub
    Registered Linux User #339345
    B.Al.Zeebub, Jan 23, 2004

  3. It was on Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:33:45 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that larry wrote:

    > Well, first, I probably misspelled the word...sorry
    >
    > Does anyone know of a website that can help me learn linux...
    >
    > Larry

    Here are some to start off with -
    http://www.justlinux.com/
    http://linux-newbie.sunsite.dk/
    http://www.geocities.com/linuxnewbiesite/
    http://linux.about.com/library/bl/open/newbie/blnewbie_4toc.htm
    HTH. :)

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998
    William Poaster, Jan 23, 2004
  4. larry

    larry Guest

    Many thank yous...
    larry

    larry, Jan 23, 2004
  5. larry

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:33:45 GMT, larry wrote:

    >Well, first, I probably misspelled the word...sorry
    >
    >Does anyone know of a website that can help me learn linux...

    Is that learn Linux or Linux programming as per subject?

    If programming, is it
    Java
    C++
    Python
    Perl
    Pascal
    Fortran
    ..... lots of others.

    Linux. starters.

    http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/linux-newbies/
    Linux for Newbies: A Series for Beginners

    http://linux.about.com/cs/linux101/
    Linux: Basic information and step-by-step tutorials.

    http://www.tldp.org/
    The Linux Documentation Project

    http://linux-newbie.sunsite.dk/
    LINUX NEWBIE ADMINISTRATOR GUIDE