    Lee Guest

    My internet connection is behind a linux box, I want to forward a port on
    this box onto my local machine. Help.

    Lee, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Lee

    JBowler Guest

    You need to be more specific. What type of Linux box? SUSE, Red Hat, MESH,
    BSD......

    Is it a USB Modem attached to the Linux box or a cable modem or ethernet
    router?

    Please provide as many details as you can. Like MESH is designed as a small
    Linux OS for managing Internet Connection Sharing. What application are you
    using to share the connection with your networked PC? Need more details
    please.

    JBowler

    JBowler, Jun 24, 2003