    So does any one know of any accounting software that can be used in NZ,
    and of course prefably OSS :)

    Thanks
    Dave, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Dave

    Howard Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > Hi, my sister is probaly going to be starting up her own bussiness,
    > and I was going to set up my old PII 350 with Mandrake on it for her
    > to use.
    >
    > So does any one know of any accounting software that can be used in
    > NZ, and of course prefably OSS :)

    Hi Dave,

    when I asked this question earlier ( see thread
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?J39B314B5 ) the best response I got was
    SQL ledgerhttp://www.sql-ledger.com/HTH -H
    Howard, Aug 26, 2003

  3. On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:26:50 +1200, Howard wrote:

    > Dave wrote:
    >> Hi, my sister is probaly going to be starting up her own bussiness, and
    >> I was going to set up my old PII 350 with Mandrake on it for her to use.
    >>
    >> So does any one know of any accounting software that can be used in NZ,
    >> and of course prefably OSS :)

    > Hi Dave,
    >
    > when I asked this question earlier ( see thread
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?J39B314B5 ) the best response I got was SQL
    > ledgerhttp://www.sql-ledger.com/HTH -H

    Gnucash will do some bookkeeping too.

    Check freshmeat.net there are payware packages around.
    Uncle StoatWarbler, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:26:50 +1200, Howard wrote:

    >> .... does any one know of any accounting software that can be used in
    >> NZ, and of course prefably OSS :

    > when I asked this question earlier ( see thread
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?J39B314B5 ) the best response I got was
    > SQL ledgerhttp://www.sql-ledger.com/HTH -H

    Cool, thanks for that.
    Dave, Aug 27, 2003