    3. With the camera turned on you can now execute the following command-

    mount /mnt/fuji

    That's it! Now you have full access to the images.

    -, Sep 14, 2003

  2. -

    alien991 Guest

    man, how about just plug it in, power it up and the thumbnail of the
    pics instantly pop up on your screen?
    mac os 9.2.2.

    alien991, Oct 26, 2003

  3. -

    - Guest

    There may well be a way to do it in Linux as you have described, I was
    merely passing along the way that *I* do it to those that have an
    interest in such things. It isn't as hard as it looks. Once this little
    procedure has been completed once, thereafter only the "mount /mnt/fuji"
    part need be done again whenever the camera is connected. It takes mere
    seconds.

    Linux is a very potent operating system and for those that take the time
    to get to know it, very satisfying. Think of it as a very high end SLR,
    with MacOS being more of the point and shoot variety. An imperfect
    analogy, but I'm sure you get the idea. Both have their place.

    -, Oct 26, 2003