    customers.

    Is Red Hat soon to be Dead Rat?

    http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/06/14/microsoft_linspire/

    Mickey Mouse, Jun 14, 2007

  2. Mickey Mouse

    peterwn Guest

    Mickey Mouse wrote:
    > Microsoft claims another partner in the Linux market, with Linspire coming
    > onboard signing up for a licensing package to incorporate a number of
    > Microsoft technologies, and also receiving patent protection for its
    > customers.

    (yawn). Another press release from 1 Microsoft Way. The only future
    headline that will mean anything in this regard would be "Microsoft
    hires Linus Torvalds."

    peterwn, Jun 14, 2007

  3. Mickey Mouse

    BrianM Guest

    On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:33:55 +1200, Mickey Mouse wrote:

    > Microsoft claims another partner in the Linux market, with Linspire coming
    > onboard signing up for a licensing package to incorporate a number of
    > Microsoft technologies, and also receiving patent protection for its
    > customers.
    >
    > Is Red Hat soon to be Dead Rat?
    >
    > http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/06/14/microsoft_linspire/

    Nope, my money is on Mandriva - they are short of cash, which
    will be a personal shame as I use their latest O/S and like it.
    You can kiss goodbye to the gang of 3 that went over to
    MicroSCOft.

    brianM

    BrianM, Jun 15, 2007
  4. In message <rqcgxx07r6cv$>, Mickey Mouse wrote:

    > Is Red Hat soon to be Dead Rat?

    Why? They've shown no signs of crumbling so far.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 16, 2007
  5. Mickey Mouse

    Biggles Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:34:58 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > In message <rqcgxx07r6cv$>, Mickey Mouse wrote:
    >
    >> Is Red Hat soon to be Dead Rat?

    > Why? They've shown no signs of crumbling so far.

    classic lol

    Biggles

    Biggles, Jun 17, 2007
  6. In message <f526du$sli$>, Biggles wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:34:58 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >
    >> In message <rqcgxx07r6cv$>, Mickey Mouse
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is Red Hat soon to be Dead Rat?

    >> Why? They've shown no signs of crumbling so far.

    > classic lol

    Best kind of lol, I guess...

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 17, 2007