    Hey! LINKy pooh I don't care how you respond back, cause
    I am not coming back to this site again!

    My guess is that you are a pro RETARD!!!!!!
    wannapass, Apr 22, 2004

  2. wannapass

    JaR Guest

    wannapass opined, On 4/22/04 1:23 PM:

    > This is a major waste of TIME!!!!!!!

    And you are a major waste of oxygen.

    > Will not come back.

    Promise?

    I will read the material and pass the
    > test.

    Goody for you.

    LINK GiZZARD you are a waste of TIME!!!

    See above,

    > Hey! LINKy pooh I don't care how you respond back, cause
    > I am not coming back

    See above above.

    to this site again!

    If you had even the beginnings of clue, you would know that you are
    posting to usenet from a web interface. This is not a site!

    > My guess is that you are a pro RETARD!!!!!!

    Umm...well...guess we've pretty much covered that, haven't we?

    Bye now! Don't let port 119 hit you on the but on the way out!

    JaR
    Farewell Thug
    JaR, Apr 22, 2004

  3. wannapass

    Guest Guest

    LnkyLizards bride must have some kind of stinky pussy,
    probably scared E-Pox away!

    Stinky Linky Lizard pussy!

    I can smell it from here!

    That's disgusting!