    Event ID: 1
    Date: 06/02/2005
    Time: 7:34:33 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: bigdaddy
    User host/arch.xxxxx.com was granted access.
    Fully-Qualified-User-Name = auburn\arch$
    NAS-IP-Address = xx.x.xx.xxx
    NAS-Identifier = xxxxxxxx
    Client-Friendly-Name = wareagle
    Client-IP-Address = x.xxx.xxx.xx
    Calling-Station-Identifier = xxxxxxxx
    NAS-Port-Type = Wireless - IEEE 802.11
    NAS-Port = 47
    Proxy-Policy-Name = Use Windows authentication for all users
    Authentication-Provider = Windows
    Authentication-Server = <undetermined>
    Policy-Name = Allow wireless LAN access
    Authentication-Type = PEAP
    EAP-Type = Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP v2)

    Arch Willingham, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Try upgrading your firmware and drivers?

    Assuming there is no problem with the DHCP server, the initial DHCP is
    broadcast, so it's possible your client/AP is having trouble with broadcast
    packets. If you have a network sniffer, you could figure this out for sure.

    Is there anything on the AP that would indicate why the clients droppped
    off? Are there any failures on the IAS server? You show a successful auth
    below.

    Try turning off any "extra" features on the AP. Do you have it set to do
    periodic reauthentication? (Sorry I'm unfamiliar with this model.) Do all
    clients drop simultaneously or at regular intervals?

    Make sure there is no radio interference from other sources - 2.4Ghz phones,
    microwaves.

    --
    Standard Disclaimers -
    and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly

    Carl DaVault [MSFT], Jun 9, 2005