    I dont see anything in the settings specific to vonage.

    Thanks.
    , Feb 3, 2006

  2. Rick Merrill Guest

    wrote:

    > I bought a Linksys WRT54GP2 (Wireless-G Adapator w/ 2 phone ports)
    > about a year ago for use w/ Vonage. Used it with vonage and now i'm
    > thinkin about jumping ship and going to a different voip provider. Do I
    > need to buy a new adapator or can I use this with other voip providers?
    > I dont see anything in the settings specific to vonage.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Watch the connection protocol.
    Rick Merrill, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Paul Guest

    It's locked to vonage.
    You may be able to find info about unlocking it, but it's not really worth
    your time.

    Paul, Feb 4, 2006
  4. Guest

    Yep, your right. I couldnt find any good instructions for unlocking
    it...and since the new voip provider supplies a free adapator..might as
    well just save the headache and get the free ta.
    , Feb 5, 2006