    doesn't recognize them. Was online over an hour with Linksys last night
    and they are telling my I need a different router for the USB's to work.
    That is not an answer, any ideas?
    KK0213, Jan 25, 2005

  2. The Linksys has no relationship to your USB ports. More likely, the Comcast
    software is what mucked with the ports.

    This sounds like a Windows problem (what version of Windows are you using?)

    Check in Control Panel->System->Device Manager Are the USB ports listed?
    Are they enabled? What version of Windows?

    The answer is not correct. Linksys cannot be the issue.

    Phillip Remaker, Jan 26, 2005