    configuration? Anyone run into this before? IBM laptop running XP Pro,
    SP2.

    Thanks

    JB, Oct 10, 2005

  2. JB

    Gary Smith Guest

    My experience was that the Linksys software would not work reliably on XP
    SP2. I eventually fixed the problem by disabling the Linsys software and
    using the XP wireless configuration management instead. The card I have
    is not the same model you mention, so your experience may be different.

    --
    Gary L. Smith
    Columbus, Ohio

    Gary Smith, Oct 11, 2005