    the LS site, but couldn't find any references.

    Thanks,
    JR

    J R, Jan 21, 2004

  2. I have a pair of WAP54Gs, they bridge ethernet.
    Even in AP mode, they're still functionally bridging your client to the network.

    Basic networking, it's a layers thing; and to be expected for all 'access point' products
    at a consumer level.

    Being merely ethernet bridges, they're not particularly "aware" of IP in the sense required
    for BOOTP RELAYing.

    Also, The Spanish Advisor (manuel) makes *no mention* of such IP related things as BOOTP
    RELAY.

    Enjoy,
    Phil P

    In article <>,
    says...

    Phil Pierotti, Jan 21, 2004

  3. J R

    J R Guest

    I'll buy that for the WAP, but what about the routers?

    JR

    J R, Jan 22, 2004