    ?

    TIA

    regards, Richard
    RJK, Sep 7, 2006

  2. RJK

    RJK Guest

    I give up, ...does anyone know where you can buy the two small pigtail
    antennas for a Linksys pcmcia card,
    Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter 54Mbps, 802.11g, Mfr #WPC54G
    TIA
    regards, Richard

    RJK, Sep 7, 2006

  3. RJK

    Lem Guest

    RJK wrote:
    > I give up, ...does anyone know where you can buy the two small pigtail
    > antennas for a Linksys pcmcia card,
    > Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter 54Mbps, 802.11g, Mfr #WPC54G
    > TIA
    > regards, Richard
    >

    > "RJK" <> wrote in message
    >> ...is the pop out connector where I can screw in an arial an SMA or TNC
    >> type ?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> regards, Richard

    ummm.... I have a "Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter 54Mbps, 802.11g,
    Mfr #WPC54G" -- admittedly not the latest version -- but there's no "pop
    out connector" or any other place to connect an external antenna.
    Lem, Sep 8, 2006
  4. RJK

    RJK Guest

    Oh ! :-(

    ....a bit of clarification here I think :) I have a WAG354G router, and it
    a has a "pop-out" reverse SMA connector for an natenna to increase range.

    ....A friend recently bought the same type WAG354G and also a Linksys
    Wireless-G Notebook Adapter / pcmcia card for his laptop. He's not getting
    much range, prolly due to a whacking great filing cabinet in his office and
    the router sat between a CRT monitor and speaker ! ...I told him to
    relocate it, which he says he did, and that didn't improve things much.

    Whilst rummaging around the web looking for antennas for him, I sort of got
    the idea that there must be connectors for rubber antennas on pcmcia cards
    like those here on this web page, (lower down).
    http://wireless.gumph.org/content/3/7/011-cable-connectors.html

    regards, Richard

    RJK, Sep 9, 2006
  5. RJK

    Lem Guest

    RJK wrote:
    > Oh ! :-(
    >
    > ...a bit of clarification here I think :) I have a WAG354G router, and it
    > a has a "pop-out" reverse SMA connector for an natenna to increase range.
    >
    > ...A friend recently bought the same type WAG354G and also a Linksys
    > Wireless-G Notebook Adapter / pcmcia card for his laptop. He's not getting
    > much range, prolly due to a whacking great filing cabinet in his office and
    > the router sat between a CRT monitor and speaker ! ...I told him to
    > relocate it, which he says he did, and that didn't improve things much.
    >
    > Whilst rummaging around the web looking for antennas for him, I sort of got
    > the idea that there must be connectors for rubber antennas on pcmcia cards
    > like those here on this web page, (lower down).
    > http://wireless.gumph.org/content/3/7/011-cable-connectors.html
    >
    > regards, Richard
    >

    > "Lem" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>RJK wrote:
    >>
    >>>I give up, ...does anyone know where you can buy the two small pigtail
    >>>antennas for a Linksys pcmcia card,
    >>>Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter 54Mbps, 802.11g, Mfr #WPC54G
    >>>TIA
    >>>regards, Richard
    >>>

    >>>"RJK" <> wrote in message

    >>ummm.... I have a "Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter 54Mbps, 802.11g,
    >>Mfr #WPC54G" -- admittedly not the latest version -- but there's no "pop
    >>out connector" or any other place to connect an external antenna.

    There are a few, such as

    http://www.proxim.com/products/wifi/client/11bgpccard/
    http://www.buffalotech.com/products/product-detail.php?productid=47&categoryid=30

    but not Linksys