    going to a Windows 2000 Server running VPN? All of the instructions that I
    can find on the product explain how to make the Linksys the VPN server, not
    the client. Thanks.

    gregb369, Feb 27, 2004

  2. gregb369

    Steve Guest

    "gregb369" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Has anyone tried to make a Linksys VPN router (befvp41) be a VPN client
    > going to a Windows 2000 Server running VPN? All of the instructions that

    > can find on the product explain how to make the Linksys the VPN server,

    not
    > the client. Thanks.

    Call Linksys.. their tech support is very good (at least my experience) and
    they are available 24/7

    ---

    Steve, Feb 27, 2004

  3. gregb369

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "gregb369" <> wrote in

    > Has anyone tried to make a Linksys VPN router (befvp41) be a VPN
    > client going to a Windows 2000 Server running VPN? All of the
    > instructions that I can find on the product explain how to make the
    > Linksys the VPN server, not the client. Thanks.

    I think most of the top models of the Linksys routers have the IPsec,
    Multicast, and PPTP Pass through protocols to tunnel into a VPN. I use all
    three VPN protocols to tunnel into my company's network using AT&T Extarnet
    VPN software. It's a Linksys BEFW11S4 v1 router.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Feb 27, 2004